Google

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Marketing Strategies: Using the Law of Attraction to Create Your Ideal Income

Did you know that your thoughts and intentions play a big part in your success in 2006? Not only that, but what you choose to focus on determines what you'll attract?

This article describes the Law of Attraction and why it's so important to master this Law. By learning how to implement the Law of Attraction you'll be able to create your Ideal Income In 2006.

The 5 steps:

Step 1: Get clear on what you don't want.

It sounds strange, doesn't it to focus on what you don't want? However, that's what most of us do all the time, unconsciously. In my 30 years of empowering people to reach their goals, I have discovered that most people are focusing on what they don't want . So, for example, if they have a pile of bills, they'll focus on their pile of bills and their lack of money. What do they get ? More of what they are focusing on.
Step 2: Get clear on what you do want.

For, everything that you don't want, ask yourself, "So what do I want?" By doing that, you are sending signals to your conscious and subconscious mind to bring you more of what you do want. If money is your concern and there is a big contrast between the money you have and the money you want, put your focus on the money you want.

Step 3: Create your desire statement.

So after you begin focusing on what you do want, write a paragraph describing what you desire. If it's about money, then write out a Desire statement describing you Ideal Money Situation, as if it were happening right now. For example, " I now have an abundance of prosperity. Every month there is more coming in than going out. I am happily buying what I need and I have money left over……" and so forth.
Tip! An Enjoyable Personality- If your leadership flows with the Law of Attraction this will be very easy for you. Because your focus will be on possibility not problems, abundance not lack, intention not expectations.

Step 4: Clear your beliefs.

What would block you from manifesting the prosperity that you want? When I ask my clients that question, I usually get answers like , "I don't deserve it". "No one in my family makes that amount of money." "If I have that money everyone will want some of it and I'll never know if people like me or they like my money." " I don't' have what it takes to succeed at that level".

So what self-limiting beliefs do you have? What stops you from having your ideal income? What self sabotaging strategies do you use?

Step 5: Allow it to come to you.

In other words, suspend all doubt and just trust that you'll be guided into inspired action. By following your hunches and keeping your focus on what you want, you become increasingly magnetic.

A tip: Read your desire statement each day out loud and feel what it feels like to have it. Really allow your self to experience it so that you magnetize it to you.

For more information on powerful marketing tips and tools, please visit Maya's website: http://www.90daystomoreclients.com While you're there, get your Free Audio Mentoring Session by clicking the first button.

No comments: